Best concerts in Houston: April 11-17, 2022
Discover the biggest talents in music at these must-see shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, April 11 through Easter Sunday, April 17, 2022.
This week, catch rock ‘n’ roll led by an Oscar-winning actor, pay tribute to the Queen of Tejano, bounce to the hits of a Chicago rapper, and skip to a slate of free shows around Houston.
Want to dig deeper for live gigs in Houston this month? Check the 365 Houston schedule for additional shows taking place in H-Town.
Top 12 Live Shows and Concerts in Houston This Week
- Billy Bob Thornton and the Boxmasters at Main Street Crossing | Tuesday April 12 and Wednesday April 13 – Led by Oscar-winning actor Billy Bob Thornton, this Californian rock ‘n’ roll band hit the stage for back-to-back nights at Tomball days before the release of the band’s latest album, help me…i’m alive. $85 and up. 8 p.m.
- Jhay Cortez on the White Oak Music Hall lawn | Wednesday April 13 – The Puerto Rican reggaeton sensation brings songs from its late 2021 release, timelezz, at White Oak Lawn. $60 in advance; $65 the day of the show. 6 p.m.
- Lights at White Oak Music Hall | Wednesday April 13 – The Canadian electro pop singer-songwriter brings songs from her latest release, Dynamism, at the lower stage in White Oak. $26 in advance; $30 at the door. 7 p.m.
- Negami and Amanda Solis at Discovery Green | Thursday April 14 | FREE – The Downtown Park Thursday Night Concert Series is back, and this week brings the twisted sounds of Houston-based Negami’s Tejano, joined by Amanda Solis, one of the city’s first Selena tribute artists. city. 7 p.m.
- America: 50th Anniversary Tour at the Miller Outdoor Theater | Friday April 15 | FREE – The Grammy-winning rock band is celebrating their 50th anniversary of success that includes songs like ‘A Horse with No Name’, ‘Lonely People’ and more, with a live performance at the Miller Outdoor. The seats on the lawn are open to the public; covered seats require a free ticket. 8 p.m.
- Lil Durk at the Bayou Music Center | friday april 15 – On the release of the March 2022 release of his chart-topping studio album, 7220, the Chicago rapper goes through Downtown in support. $69 and up. 8 p.m.
- Road to River Revival Music Fest at Market Square Park | Saturday April 16 | FREE – Powerhouse soul singer LaTasha Lee and Texas guitarist Aaron Stephens take the stage in downtown Market Square Park for the Road to River Revival concert series. 6:30 p.m.
- Wolf Alice at House of Blues | saturday april 16 – The London alternative rock band presents the critically acclaimed Summer 2021 release, blue weekend, at Downtown’s House of Blues Stage. $30. 8 p.m.
- KEM & Babyface at the NRG Arena | saturday april 16 – R&B legends team up for a double-headline concert featuring timeless hits like ‘Love Calls Your Name’, ‘Every Time I Close My Eyes’ and other fan favorites. $50 and up. 8 p.m.
- Maze with Frankie Beverly and the Isley Brothers at Toyota Center | saturday april 16 – Soul superheroes reunite for a double-headline show downtown, featuring hits like ‘Can’t Get Over You’ and ‘It’s Your Thing’. $69.50 and up. 7:30 p.m.
- Ashe at House of Blues | Easter Sunday April 17 – “Moral of the Story” singer-songwriter Ashe comes to House of Blues with songs from his 2021 debut studio album, Ashlyn. $25 and up. 8 p.m.
- OhGeesy at the Warehouse Live | Easter Sunday April 17 – Warehouse Live’s studio hosts rising rapper, OhGeesy, who stops by on the US Geezyworld tour, joined by That Mexican OT, Young Hawaii Slim and DJ Vision. $20 and up. 8 p.m.