Acts Announced for Bardstown Summer Concert Series | Local News
Tickets go on sale Monday for the 2022 Budweiser Live at the Park concert series at My Old Kentucky Home State Park in Bardstown.
Sponsored in part by Smith Brothers Distributing Company and Heaven Hill Distillery, concerts will be held throughout the summer at the park amphitheater.
“We are thrilled to bring back this wonderful concert series, which allows members of the community and beyond to enjoy live music at our scenic outdoor venue,” said Johnny Warren, Executive Artistic Director of The Stephen. Foster Story and Stephen Foster. Dramatic association. “This summer, we’re featuring some of Kentucky’s favorites, plus tribute acts that are packed with great musicians and timeless songs.”
Tickets can be purchased for individual concerts or season passes, which cover all five concerts in the series. They will also be available with admission to a performance of The Stephen Foster Story at the Amphitheater or Songs of Stephen Foster Saturday Matinee.
This year’s program includes:
• The Crashers, Friday, June 10: High-energy party band, The Crashers perform an eclectic repertoire that includes current Top 40 hits, classic rock, oldies and more. Members of The Crashers have performed with artists such as Blake Shelton, Kid Rock, Aerosmith and Michael McDonald.
• The Kentucky Headhunters, Monday, July 11: Known for country chart hits such as “Dumas Walker,” “Oh Lonesome Me” and “Walk Softly on This Heart of Mine,” the Kentucky Headhunters have won three Country Music Awards Association, an Academy of Country Music Award and a Grammy Award.
• Rev On: The Foreigner Experience, Monday July 25: The music of classic rock band Foreigner comes to life with Rev On. A six-piece band, Rev On perform foreign hits such as “Feels Like the First Time”, “Hot Blooded” and “I Want to Know What Love Is”.
• The Monarchs, Monday, August 8: The Louisville-based band has been performing since 1961 with their brand of doo-wop and old-school rock and roll. Former Louisville Mayor Jerry Abramson once called the group “the musical ambassadors of Louisville”.
• Southern Accents: A Tribute to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Friday, September 9: Honoring the catalog of legendary rock band Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Southern Accents perform classic songs such as “American Girl,” “Free Fallin” and “Mary Jane’s Last Dance.
All performances in the series start at 8 p.m.
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Monday. Tickets for all shows are $25, except for the Kentucky Headhunters concert, which is $30 per ticket. Season passes are $149. A $2.50 processing fee is applied to all tickets.
For tickets, go to stephenfoster.com/concerts or call 502-348-5971 or 1-800-626-1563.